Ecalphri
Greeting Adventurer,
Welcome to Ecalphri.

To register. Enter a valid email address and an activation link will be sent there. Please check both inbox and spam folders. Check out our Character Creation Section before you do so! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ecalphri
Greeting Adventurer,
Welcome to Ecalphri.

To register. Enter a valid email address and an activation link will be sent there. Please check both inbox and spam folders. Check out our Character Creation Section before you do so! Very Happy
Ecalphri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi my name is Dillon

Go down

Hi my name is Dillon Empty Hi my name is Dillon

Post  Arou Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Dillon Teal. I'm a cartographer, designer, writer, musician, shuffler, artist, and probably a pacifist....maybe.....nah.

Anyways, I've always been into gaming, and I designed tons of maps for my friends and others who also love gaming. Obviously...my strong suit is creating maps.

My maps have been used by professional gamers across the world and by RPG organizations as well. So when I decided, hey, I would want my own RPG site, well....why not.

So here it is, Ecalphri. Fully equipped with Gods, Goddess, Demons, Races, and Creatures. And of course scenery, who can forget scenery. This is a map that I have used for a very long time in all my table top Role playing games and I cant tell you how many ways there are to come up with things. T

The map images that you see here were specifically designed for Ecalphri.forumotion.com use and I like to think of it as a work in progress as I do with all my maps. For you see, a map is only as good as the additions you add to it. And that is precisely why I have opened up the Creature, Land, and Race Creation opinions to everyone. So that other brilliant minds can come and add their creative ideas to this wonderful world.

I hope you all have a great time exploring in Ecalphri, and I hope that I get to game with each and every one of you guys. So without further ado...

Welcome to Ecalphri!
Arou
Arou
Level 8
Novice
Level 8  Novice

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum